Bitcoin is a revolutionary technology. It might also be replaced quite soon.
- 6 Wildly Different Presentation Styles
A list of various presentations styles with and without slides
- Forget about Leaky Abstractions
If an abstraction is not perfect for you, it is incomplete or unsuitable
- How to generate Lua boilerplate with D
Lua bindings require lots of pushes and pops, but with D they are magically implicit
- Cognitive Dissonance as a Method
How populism turns people into xenophobic fascists
- One Letter Programming Languages
If you are looking for a free name, there is none.
- Slide design for graphically-challenged people
Black on white, left align, one font for text, one font for code, fullscreen images.
- Federation is the Future for an Open Web
P2P technology is doomed on mobile. For a democratic web, we need to work on federation.
- Great Teams require Psychological Safety
Create great teams in 5 steps. Google collected lots of data about productivity in teams and these are the results.
- Memory Consistency Models for Programming Languages
The general memory consistency model is "Sequential Consistency for data race free programs". The rest is details.