Here are other blogs I follow which you will probably not find through news aggregators:
- Danny is my oldest friend. We met in 1993 when my family moved to his village. He posts photos without using Instagram.
- Joachim Breitner. We both started to study computer science together in 2004. Later we were colleagues as PhD students. He is one of the most intelligent people I know. He is also funny and friendly and has broad interests. His blog posts are mostly related to Haskell these days.
- Andreas Offenhaeuser a current colleague of mine. We both care a lot of doing great software engineering and we both try to improve "our" company. His blog posts are about the technologies he plays with.
Those three are all the bloggers I know personally. I would follow them even if the content is crappy because of the personality behind the content.
I read a lot more blogs but I don't recommend them here for one of two reasons:
- They are popular and you discover them anyhow if you read Hacker News for example. For example, xkcd or Dan Luu.
- They are about some topic of personal interest. I don't feel like maintaining an incomplete blog directory here. My own blog posts may link to them. For example, D Lang or Alexander Wales.